Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Your Christmas Gifts...

That's right.  I can now make pillowcases.  But only for a 16x16" pillow.  The sewing instructor said that I could adjust the measurements to fit any square pillow, but I am not yet at the "adjusting patterns" point.  I will make a pillowcase, I will make it for a certain size pillow, and you will like it.

But, WHEE!!!!  I can make a pillowcase!!  The fabric does not go with any color scheme currently in our house, but I loved it and used it.

Also, a possible Christmas gift?
The shirt, not the kid.
Applique, boom!  I did that!  The J on his shirt--ME!!!  Using a zig-zag stitch.  Yep--MULTI stitching now!  Currently, I am on my third sewing project but we didn't complete it in last week's class.

Discovering blueberry muffins
July has been kinda a bust as far as activites are concerned.  It's been so freaking hot outside that we don't even go to the pool.  I let him wander around outside for about 5 minutes then haul him back into the cool.  (These pics were taken on my iPhone, then edited with a Photoshop app --PS Express, it's free!  Not to plug a brand or anything, but these are the coolest pictures I've ever taken with a phone!)
Thank God he think weeds are flowers.
Laughing at the dogs.

No comments: