Monday, November 9, 2009

Proud Auntie!!!

Will you please look at the cuteness that is my oldest nephew (he's the fourth one from the right)????? I mean, really. He was a beautiful baby, an adorable toddler, but now this is just getting ridiculous. This is a picture of Nephew #1's soccer tournament this past weekend. His team won 2 games and lost 2. And, he's maintaining an A average in school. It's first grade, mind you, but obviously he is a genius.

Auntie is SOOO proud! And I wish that could have attended the tournament!! Auntie and Uncle Craig would have been there cheering you on. I can't wait to move into our house and get the internet up and running so at the very least, Sister and I can get on Skype and I can see my little buddies.

Auntie has tons of love for Nephew #2 as well!! So don't think he's been neglected!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I STRONGLY agree with your comments!!!! :) He played SO GOOD Sunday.....makes his Momma wanna cry I was so proud!!!!!! Poppie made it to all the games!!!!!