Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Smell you later

HOORAY!!!!!! We closed on The House today!!!!!

I am excited for many reasons--we have a house to bring our baybee home to (and he has a NICE room. Sorry, guests, but he has a bigger room and closet than you). We have a backyard so that the two spoiled puppy dogs have a place to run around and go crazy (and even though you can't see it in the previous photos, there is wire mesh around the fence, so neither Bowski nor Barney will fling himself into the pond or chase after the nearest neighborhood child and/or dog). We have our gas range back! I can make bread in my bread machine! I HAVE A DISHWASHER AGAIN!!!!
But most of all...I am excited to be leaving the hotel and our one "open plan" room. The post title does not lie. There is some funky stuff going on at the Extended Stay and now that I work at Bath and Body Works, I have Wallflowers galore (Winter and Fresh Balsam...ahh).

Plus, we are spending Christmas here this year and I am looking forward to decorating the new house!! Isn't the front porch screaming for some Christmas lights and goodies??

In other news, Baby is still moving and grooving. He liked the whole closing process and, apparently, is as excited to get out of the hotel as we are because he was kicking away the whole time. Here's a picture of what we look like this week:

No comments: