Friday, August 7, 2009

Facebook sometimes pi$$es me off.

NEW POLL!!!!

As you can see, I am a big fan of the Poll gadget here on Blogger. Expect more. I like interactive websites.

Now, onto What Pi$$es Me Off Today.

Rant on!: Facebook and some stupid updates/comments/political rantings some people feel compelled to submit.

Now that I am unemployed, I turn to the internet for most of my amusement. Therefore, I log onto Facebook about 14 times a day just to see What Is Up.

I have many Facebook.Friends because, let's face it, who DOESN'T want to be friends with me? I am not only supercool, but funny and loving as well.

Until you pi$$ me off. Then, I will de-friend your @ss in a big hurry.

**These people are not people that I speak to on a regular basis. So, if you are reading this blog, then most likely you are a member of Those Near and Dear To My Heart and are not in any way in danger of being de-friended.

The people who ARE in danger of being de-friended are people from high school who I haven't seen/thought of/spoken to in 15 years--and remind me with their updates and comments WHY I haven't seen/thought of/spoken to in 15 years. Usually, these are also people I am suprised sent a Friend Request to me because we weren't close in high school and the only thing we have in common are that we went to same said high school. This also applies to some people in college, but in far fewer numbers. : !End Rant

I have also ignored Friend Requests as well. A memorable Ignore was a former student of mine who I despised (yes, teachers can and do dislike some of their students. At least, this one does. And, I can carry a student grudge with the best of them). It felt REALLY, REALLY good to ignore her TWO Friend Requests (oh, yes. She tried to friend me twice. And I ignored her rude, horrible attitude, shouty mouth both times.).

1 comment:

Maeve said...

Sorry - I can't answer in the poll because I am not on Facebook - pretty much for all the reasons you don't like it. I keep in touch with everyone I want to already without all the extra background noise/people in the way. I get flack for it every once and awhile, but I will survive.