Sunday, March 28, 2010

10 days old!!

Baby Johnathon is 10 whole days old. Where has the time gone????? I DO NOT WANT TIME TO BE FLYING BY THIS FAST.

He's so little and cute. Here are some pictures






But, he is definitely mixing up his days and his nights. John is a champion napper during the day--three hours at a stretch is a piece of cake for him. At night, not so much. He's up all the time. He just wants to eat and be held, sleep is not an option. I met with a lactation consultant today and I am having some issues with milk supply, so the fact that I can't keep him full enough also plays into the lack of sleeping at night. We're working on it, though!

My mom and dad have been here since last week and I swear, I don't know what I would have done without them. This week, Sister also came to visit and, again, I do not know how I am going to manage on my own. I've also had a couple of issues healing from labor, so my movements have been slow (today, I feel great, though!). All of my family has been so supportive of me getting as much sleep as I can and moving as little I can. But, being me, staying in one place or in bed all day is impossible. I have to get up and move around, even though it bugs my mom beyond her limit.

Ok--I've spent enough time away from my little. I'll update again later...

No comments: